søndag den 25. august 2013

Black and White and Bowie








I want to talk for a minute about our friend and saviour, David Bowie. David Bowie is great because he's unapologetic. If he wants to wear a dress and lounge on a loveseat, so help him, he will. David Bowie helps me in a lot of ways. He helps me dance in my room, but he also helps me dress. He helps me put on purple lipstick and platforms. He helps me ignore people who stare and to laugh when people call me a slut (most of them joke, but hey, it still cuts a bit). The great hair, the ever-present cigarette, Bowie will always have a special place in my heart. He looked crazy snazzy in '72 and painfully sharp in '76 and he makes me care less about what other people think.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much. (:
      Your style is so lovely and simple, I'm following you already

      Slet