lørdag den 7. september 2013

Look How Much Denim I Can Wear

 Vintage Levi's and shirt

Well, it didn't take long for me to ditch the awful quality. I actually thought I'd lost this Lumix camera a year ago when I moved back to Copenhagen, but it does prevail. Probably a good thing, as the other pictures are really awful... I'll still rape my Photo Booth though, fear not. If you're lucky, I may get more advanced AND DO THE TIMER! But that would take away even more of the "I'm running a blog from my shitty room" vibe and I feel like the new amount of pixels have done enough damage for now.
Denim on denim can totally work, guys. People who are all "call the fashion police oh my god did she tie that denim shirt into a knot at the front i may die" can look away.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar