søndag den 10. november 2013

Fall = Layers, Baby

 Selected coat, H&M cardi, vintage button down, 2nd hand shlip, DM shoes

SEW, to follow up on the Photo Booth (PB from now on) narcissism that took place two days ago, here is the full thing that I did wear + more PB narcissism (hey, it's okay). Can't believe I wore two silk things at once. I am practicing my layering techniques, 'cause I didn't do it very well last year and got pretty cold a lot of the time. This is the year for change!
Got a new coat, it's black and woollen with quilted leather accents, which is pretty decent. I like wool, I dig leather, I lap up quilted leather. It's just a good coat, kids. It's not that thick and warm as "woollen coat" indicates, BUT it is still fall, thank god. I'm hoping to get a pretty killar proper winter coat this weekend if I can be arsed. To cover up my arms properly, I put on this really shitty H&M cardigan. It looks alright, but it's so bad and torn and satan 'cause it's mad old. Also, it's really thin and doesn't really do that much for heat either (notice a recurring theme in my clothing), so I gotta get a proper black, warm cardigan down for winter. I tried to add colour today with the vintage Dior shirt to make things a little interesting. Not sure it's worked 100%, but it definitely made me feel less naked, 'cause this slip is like wearing sex. It's fuckin silk and low cut and short and if that wasn't enough, there's a little slit in each side to get as much thigh exposure as possible. Which I don't really mind, but the weather doesn't allow for this to happen constantly. It was actually given to me from my mum's friend a couple of years ago... Strange. Can't wait for the summer so I can wear it with nothing and feel NEKKID!~

Hope they play this song on Wednesday aksjgksjahg so stoked. Gonna buy a tee (:


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar